- Doilies in Jar image credit to Crafts by Amanda. Please visit her website to see step by step tutorial.
- Doily juice bottles image credit to Carly Robertson.
The hottest wedding trend right now is to use doilies as DIY wedding decorations. However, it can prove a little tricky to find them in local shops or online so here’s a couple of handy websites to help:
1. The Party People - this is a great Australian site that has a variety of styles andsizes at a very reasonable price.
2. Party Stuff Online – may cost you a little bit extra for postage as it’s aUK website but it has more options and colours, inlcluding heart shaped doilies.
3. Ebay! – there are always plenty of people selling lace and paper doilies on classified websites but don’t get caught out! People can way overcharge and in most cases it’s cheaper to buy them from wholesalers. You can also try Gumtree and Trademe.
If you really don’t want to buy online then try your local stores. You can often find them in art or party supply stores as well as $2 shops.